Please read all instructions very carefully
Authors of all the accepted papers must submit the final manuscripts electronically. Please revise the paper strictly in accordance with the referee comments. Publication chairs will go through all the final camera ready papers before finalizing the proceedings.
Camera-ready version of papers must not exceed the following size limits
6 pages (up to two extra pages are allowed by paying the extra paper charges)
Please strictly follow the given IEEE Paper Template:
Microsoft Word :Microsoft Word Template
LaTex Formatting Macros: TeX Template
Final Manuscripts are to be submitted in IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF format. Please follow the steps below:
1. Create your manuscript as specified in the template provided. The title, author names, affiliations etc. should strictly follow the format. Please do not use author titles (Dr. Prof. etc. ) in front of names and also avoid using positions (Professor, Lecturer, Scholar etc.). The title shall be in Normal fonts (not capitals).
2. Proof read and check the layout of paper.
4. Create IEEE PDF eXpress account (conference ID: nabic11x).
5. IEEE PDF eXpress account will be available from August 05 – August 25, 2011
6. Use IEEE PDF eXpress to convert your source file into IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF(s). The site contains extensive instructions, resources, helpful hints, and access to technical support.
7. Please note that PDF Xpress only creates the PDF files for you, and you should still submit the converted file at our online submission system as given below.
After completion of the above steps, please submit your final camera ready paper, source files, copyright form and the registration receipt (as a zipped archive) using your NaBIC 2011 Easychair account (select: proceedings author) at http://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=nabic2011.
Once ready, please log into your easychair account and then select the following options:
=> select proceedings author
–> Papers (main menu)
–> Update this paper (upper right corner)
–> Submit a New Version
Please submit the above archive by September 05, which is a very firm deadline.
For general enquiries, please contact: email@example.com