|Arra Ganga Dinesh Kumar|
|Main page: http://www.mirlabs.net/network/Asia/India/catalogue/Arra Ganga Dinesh Kumar.php|
Around 10+ years of teaching experience.
Completed M.Tech.(Information Technology in Power Engineering.) from J.N.T.U,
Hyderabad in 2003
Completed B.Tech. (Electrical Engineering.) from NIT Warangal in 1999
Completed Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from Govt. Polytechnic Warangal in 1994.
Electrical machines, Electrical power systems, Network theory, Optimization techniques, Real time control of power systems, Non-conventional energy sources, Electrical technology, Electrical distribution systems, Electrical measurements, and Power system Operation and Control
1.Established the following Engineering Laboratories
-> Electrical Machines.
-> Electrical Measurements.
-> Electrical Circuits and Simulation.
2. Carried out ISO certification work in 2006 at Sri Indu College of Engineering and Technology.
3. Carried out Accreditation work in 2008 at CVR college of Engineering.
4. Carried out ISO certification work in 2010 at St. Peter’s Engineering College.
5. Accreditation work is to be carried out in 2012 at St. Peter’s Engineering College.
|List of top 5 publications in the last 5 years|
Design of Robust Intelligent Coordinated Controller for Power Systems Problems, HIS 2011
|List of top 5 academic activities during the last 5 years|
1.Organised a Short-term course on “HVDC Transmission and FACTS” during 03rd -07th Dec 2007 at CVR College of Engineering.
2. Organised a Short-term intensive course on “Neural Networks and Fuzzy Logic Applications” during 12th -17th Feb 2007 at CVR College of Engineering.
3. Organised a Two Day National level workshop on “Electrical Power Systems” during 16th & 17th April 2010 at St. Peter’s Engineering College.
4. Organised a One Day National level Technical Fest 28th February 2011 at St. Peter’s Engineering College.
5. Organising One Day National Workshop on “Latest trends in Electrical Power Systems and Soft Computing Techniques” 31st March 2012.